According to a survey in 2019 (the latest statistics), 70% of Indian women and 59% of Indian men were unhealthy based on their diet and lifestyle. So, here the question is- what do we mean by unhealthy? We are referring to people with cardiovascular problems, diabetes, obesity, cholesterol and cancer, which leads to premature death. Hence, we have come up with 5 keys that will help you lead a healthy lifestyle:
- Eating the Right Foods: Everybody has their own definition of ‘Right Foods’. However, after researching and analysing, we have chalked out certain foods that are right for your body and thus, will keep you healthy. Vegetables (especially leafy vegetables), fruits, nuts, whole grains, pulses and fish are the ideal foods to consume on a daily basis. Say no to soda, aerated drinks, sodium, red meat, processed foods, deep-fried foods, flour, white bread, excess of salt and sugar.
- Exercise Daily: Your movement is the key to healthy lifestyle. Take out 30 minutes of your day’s time for a moderate workout. You can hit the gym, go for a run, play a game of squash or take a dance class. Movement helps you to deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and boost heart and lungs health.
- Get 8 hours of Sleep: Indians tend to ignore the importance of sleep. But, if you don’t sleep well, your brain doesn’t function well. 1 out of 3 suffer from sleep deprivation. However, the cost of sleepless nights is more than lack of focus and mood swings. You are putting your heart at risk by inviting dreadful diseases. Sleep deprivation shortens life expectancy.
- Manage Stress: Stress can lead to unhealthy lifestyle as 90% of your physical and mental well-being depends on it. Stress being an inevitable part of life, but managing it wisely is doable. You can manage stress by doing small things for yourself- talking to a friend, going for a walk, taking a singing class, meditating or taking out half an hour everyday as your “me” time. A little time for yourself can take you a long way.
- Don’t be a Party Animal: Being a party animal is a tag for people who like to be a bee on the bar. Excess of alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumption is an invitation to life-taking diseases like cancer, heart failures and obesity. Studies show that 14 grams of pure alcohol daily is ideal measure that a body can withstand. On the other hand, there are no benefits of consuming tobacco or smoking.
Directing yourself towards a healthy lifestyle is a gradual process, but not an impossible one! Lastly, consuming Apple Cider Vinegar daily can help you to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It has various benefits including decreasing the risk of cancer, maintaining body weight, reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol. ACV has a sour taste and a strong smell, which makes it challenging for consuming daily.
Anisue brings to you effervescent ACVSTRX, natural Apple Cider Vinegar tablets in unique and interesting flavors: Cranberry, Green Apple and Raspberry. To know more, visit https://anisue.com/